cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Duquette4638
Occasional Member - Level 1

Manual Expenses Disappeared from Expenses

I manually record each expenses when they are charged during travel.  Yesterday every manual expense that was entered and not matched to a charge disappeared from the list of expenses on both the APP and web based platforms. How do I get these restored? 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Duquette4638 I see you posted this about six hours ago. Is the issue still happening? I tried accessing your expense report, but your site is set up in a way that I cannot get in, so it will be difficult for me to help.

I can say that in over 13 years at SAP Concur, I've not seen this issue happen. 

Are you using a corporate credit card and when you say you manually recored each expense, are you using ExpenseIt to capture the receipt? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Duquette4638
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin,

Using the APP I enter a manual expense and take a picture of the receipt. Since the original request, the expenses reappeared and I was able pair them up with the credit card charges. I then moved them to the appropriate report. However today, information manually entered disappeared again. I also noticed at least one charge that was consolidated in the expense report that totally disappear from concur. Credit card charge and all. 

@Duquette4638 is the card charge that disappeared back or is it still gone? Did you look at your report using SAP Concur for web to see if the missing transaction shows there?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.