cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ql6421
Occasional Member - Level 1

Lost Receipt

Hello, I have lost my expense receipt during business travel. now without receipt concur expense didn't allow me to submit entire report. I can't retrieve those receipt is as it is one of the café I visited and it was days ago. what should I do? Please help.

Thank you in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
dlamont
Super User
Super User

ql6421,

Most restaurants can get you a duplicate receipt, especially if you paid by credit card, just call them during a time when they are least busy.  Also, maybe your system allows use of the Missing Receipt Declaration? If it is available for you, you would see it as an option when Uploading the receipt from the expense:

dlamont_0-1675372322755.jpeg

NOTE: that you will not see this option if any kind of receipt is already attached to the entry, or if you have not previously saved the expense line.

If your company allows you to submit it separately from your trip, you can "move" the expense to a new report, then submit your existing report so you can get reimbursed for the rest of your expenses.

DLamont
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ql6421 did you try @dlamont 's suggestion of the missing receipt declaration?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.