cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YSar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Logs for Report usage

Hello,

Is there a way to see have many times Concur Report users(Consumers/Professional Authors/Business Authors) have accessed the reports over a period of time. I would be interested in both standard and reports we developed

Many thanks  

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YSar I don't believe this is possible. The only thing I can think of that is sort of close to what you are asking, is viewing the run history of a report, but that only shows a history of the last five times the report was run. The run history doesn't show which user ran the report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
YSar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD ,

Thank you for the response, where may i find the run history please? In which data folder

thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YSar if you go into any folder within Cognos (except the Standard Reports folder) that has reports saved, you want to go to the right under the Actions column, then click More. This will bring up other options, one of which is the View Run History option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.