cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcawson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Login/Face ID

At some point, the Concur app on my iPhone decided to stop using Face ID to log me in.  Well, it does, but when it tries to log me in, it has to go to the website and from there it uses Face ID (after I touch in the username or pw box and my phone brings up the credentials) and then kicks me back to the app where I am now logged in.  It's not a big deal, but kind of clunky and didn't used to be that way.  Why doesn't it log me in directly from the app?  I used to not even have to log in...which is fine now that I have to, but it's like a 3 step process every time.  

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcawson how often are you using the mobile app? Is it daily or every few days? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mcawson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Every few days. I travel weekly but only log in with my app to use Expenseit. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcawson it is possible that for security reasons the app logs you out after a certain amount of non-use time. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.