cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michaelnunez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Late fee

On March 24th my company credit card was hacked at that time you guys noticed some fraudelent activity and informed that there were 3 purchases in question in the Chicago area.

We canceled card and received a new one and the 3 charges were taking off of my account.

For some reason This last week I have noticed concur has added a 9 cent late fee on my account from this.

I need this resolved .

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michaelnunez Hello there. First off, I think I need to clarify that the late fee was not added by Concur. SAP Concur just uploads transactions from the credit card company.  

The best thing to do is reach out to the card company and explain the situation. They should be able to credit you. Once they do, you should see a new transaction arrive in the form of a negative amount. Once the credit is available, add it and the late fee to your report. The amounts will cancel each other out. If you have other expenses to submit, add them to the report also. 

That should fix the issue. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.