cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dperezgu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Itinerary cannot be submitted as cash expenses

Hello,

I'm trying to submit an expenses report but there is an exception that does not allow me to continue. I don't know how to fix this exception and I'd like to know move forward. 

The exception is related with a Hotel expenses and it shows: "Itinerary cannto be submitted as cash expense. Please make sure e-receipt or trip has credit associated to it"

Thanks in advance for your help

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dperezgu the item in question should be able to be deleted. So, from the SAP Concur home page, click Expense at the top of the screen. This will take you to the Manage Expenses screen. Scroll down to the Available Expenses section. You will see the item there. Click the little checkbox to the left. This should activate the delete button. Go ahead and delete it. 

You will then, on your expense report, create a new expense for hotel. If you have an expense report created, open the report. You should see a list of expense types on the right hand side. Select Hotel or whatever your company has as the expense type (could be Lodging or Accommodations, but likely it will say Hotel). Fill out all required fields. You will need to itemize out all charges that appear on the hotel bill. 

That should do it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dperezgu did you pay for that hotel on your company credit card? If so, the system wants you to match this item with the company card charge that should be coming in. The way your system is configured, travel expenses such as Airfare, Car Rental and Hotel should be paid for on your company credit card. 

I'll await your reply so I can better assist you with what to do.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dperezgu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,

I paid the hotel with my personal debit card. I don't even have a company credit car. So, what should I do next?

Many thanks for your reply

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dperezgu the item in question should be able to be deleted. So, from the SAP Concur home page, click Expense at the top of the screen. This will take you to the Manage Expenses screen. Scroll down to the Available Expenses section. You will see the item there. Click the little checkbox to the left. This should activate the delete button. Go ahead and delete it. 

You will then, on your expense report, create a new expense for hotel. If you have an expense report created, open the report. You should see a list of expense types on the right hand side. Select Hotel or whatever your company has as the expense type (could be Lodging or Accommodations, but likely it will say Hotel). Fill out all required fields. You will need to itemize out all charges that appear on the hotel bill. 

That should do it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey