cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muizyousuf
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is it possible to assign 2 corproate credit cards to the same profile?

Hello all,

Our employees have their corproate credit cards linked to their concur expense profiles. Typically their corporate card charges show up in concur and they can import them to an expense report and submit. This will pay our corporate bank directly through concur.

I was wondering if it is possible to have multiple corporate credit cards assigned to a single employee's Concur profile? If possible, I assume the card associated to each specific transaction will pay the transaction amount to the card that it came from?

Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello @muizyousuf,

Yes, you are correct. Within our organization, we have a few users that have multiple cards. When the payments are made, the credit card company applies the payment to the correct card. 
The only issue that has come up from this is when there are credits/refunds, so we ask the cardholders to put refunds/credits with the same card in a separate report. I hope this helps.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
rhondadavis
New Member - Level 1

I'm not getting any notifications of new expenses on this second card.  I've been using it for 8 days, so I should have received some by now.  Do I have to set it up under my login somewhere?  

@rhondadavis it is possible that the card didn't assign to you in the system. That is the number one reason why you don't see transactions. 

You'll need to contact your company's card administrator to have them check and see if the card does need to be assigned. This person is usually in the Finance, Accounting or Payroll department. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.