Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

Invalid Charge

When I was on business travel, my card was overcharged at a restaurant. I called the merchant and they stated they could not issue a refund. I called U.S. bank to dispute the charge but I must provide a physical copy of my receipt to prove the invalid charge. My manager wants me to submit my expense report. Am I able to submit two separate expense reports for same trip or should I just wait to hear back from the bank? 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@agdavis53 I would wait for the refund. It should then show up in SAP Concur as a negative amount. Add the refund and original charge to the same report. That way the negative charge will offset the original amount by the amount of the overcharge. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.