cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rakatiya
Occasional Member - Level 1

Internet reimbursement

I have to file internet claim and I have a yearly bill paid. How should I claim the reimbursement and enter transaction date for each month .

1 REPLY 1
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear Rakatiya,

I would guess that in your company you have a limit per month to spend home internet access and the system right now is giving you warnings or doesn't allow to submit excess from the company limit?

Is the bill payment for future service or refer to the year passed?

1- If you are trying to expense for future period (e.g. 2021 internet), i would expense each month 1/12 of your bill at the end of the month with a copy of the same invoice as receipt, and on each copy you are including the month you are referring to expensed, since is not possible in the system to enter and expense items with future date. 

2- If for past period (2020 internet), and you have the functionality to itemize Internet Access, you could do like with the hotel itemization, and for each line you include the 1/12 amount per month charge dating it 31 Jan 2020; 29 Feb 2020....31 Dec 2020. If you do not have itemization for this cost, would be possible to enter it in 1 line of expense cost, and add a comment that the invoice include the full year so within company policy.

3- If none of the above understanding and solution weren't applicable, contact your Concur Expense administrator in your company to seek other solution (as they can also implement easily a feature for itemization for any type of expenses, or just providing a warning for high amount of excess internet limit which oblige you putting a comment)

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari