cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
territolbert
Occasional Member - Level 1

Internal Order was created in SAP but not showing up in Concur Expense Report

Hello Everyone:

There was an Internal Order created in SAP but when I go to the Expense report to search for the Interanl Order it is invalid  and I am not sure why.,

Has anyone encounter this before?  If so, how did you fix it?

Internal Order Screenshot in SAP

territolbert_1-1642185528526.png

Expense Report ScreenShot from Concur

territolbert_0-1642185455442.png

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@territolbert I cannot tell what is the internal order in your first screenshot. Can you please tell me what the order number is? 

Do you have some sort of feed going from SAP to SAP Concur that should be populating the Internal Orders? For you to be able to select an Internal Order number on your expense report, it must be contained in a list in List Management. I'll need to go in and see if it is there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
martinezchr
New Member - Level 1

I'm having this problem too.  My internal order number is 1021481729.

Thank you,

Christy Martinez

@martinezchr I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone to contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
territolbert
Occasional Member - Level 1

My order number is 540000127.

NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @territolbert 

you have to check with your IT Concur Admin and see if there is any automatic integration between SAP and Concur regarding Internal Orders.

1. Go to SAP
  2. Check Transaction code: CTE_SETUP
  3. Select Integration activities
  4. Internal Order check

NTS_2-1642420631232.png

(In my case I have cost center integration only)

1. Internal Order check: See with your IT Department why the Internal Order has not been sent to Concur (Selection criteria issue, RFC issue, Job Issue...) 
  2. Internal Order uncheck: See with your IT Department who is in charge to create the internal Orden in concur manually.

Hope it helps.