cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CMAPRASAD
Occasional Member - Level 1

ICS - Cost center export

Dear experts

my company has 8 digit cost centers however the length of cost center field is 10 digit. when we export cost centers, we would like to export leading zeros as 00XXXXXXXX.

does anyone have this requirement in your experience. how can we accomplish this?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CMAPRASAD hello there. Your question is a good question and better suited to be asked in the Admin Group. This forum tends to be more read by end users and not those who would be exporting cost centers to ICS.

You will need to go to the Admin Group and request to join. We do validate your administrative permissions before admitting you to the group. I will tell you that in order for me to look up your profile, I will need your company email address, unless your SAP Concur profile is tied to the Gmail address you have listed here on Community. If it is not, then please update your Community profile with your current work email address.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @CMAPRASAD 

you will need to add some custom code in BADI BADI_CTE_FIN_COBJ_DATA_CHANGE, it should be easy.

Regards