cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcornine
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm seeing old expenses back up for payment.

Anyone else experiencing expenses from months ago coming back in?

4 REPLIES 4
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @bcornine 

could you please clarify if you are an expense user/submitter or an Expense processor or Administrator or working in AP?

I am unsure of the exact meaning of your question or what is specific to your requests the wording "coming back in?"

Can you please give a clear specific example of your issue you are having within Concur? Thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
bcornine
Occasional Member - Level 1

Previously resolved expenses have come back for resolution. See below.

bcornine_0-1623345764454.png

dear @bcornine 

it could be for different reasons.

First of all, did you recall having use your company credit card to the supplier Brycer LLC back in February ?

If not, could be fraudulent transactions, which would require you to call your company credit card customer service, however it is over 3 months so I am unsure they would investigate.

If you raise the question in the past to your company system administrator and they have hidden from you from the system, maybe now they put them back? Did you call your Company system administrator about it?

Other thing I would do in your case, to verify if those are related to you, import those in an test expense report, go with your mouse above each icon of the credit card, without pressing anything, you should have appearing a pop up screen showing you some details of the transaction... including the EMPLOYEE ID.  Check if that employee ID number is always the same and it is referring to you. If not, those transactions are maybe legitimate but belong to someone else within your company, and ONLY your company system administrator could allocate them to the correct person.

Another thing I would do, if all of those are referring to your employee ID, is to verify if effectively in the past you submit those expenses already. What I am afraid, but I don't want to be too technical, it could be that you submit those transaction already, and an expense processor or again the system administrator had cancel your expense report in full, so the transaction would appear within your list as now.

Please verify and if something still unclear, and your company system administrator unable to answer, let us know.

I think that those transactions were hidden previously by your company system administrator, than put them back in again by someone has accesses to hide/unhide credit card transactions who could be easily be the same System administrator. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bcornine I haven't seen this before. My suggestion would be to reach out to your internal site administrator. They will be able to hide these transactions from your Available Expenses. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.