cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samwatkins
New Member - Level 1

I have outstanding Credit on Concure

Hi Team

I have received a Credit on my AMEX credit card due to Air travel restrictions. I have already submitted the Airline Ticket expense and have been paid by IBM but since the Airline credited my account now i show amount of - 600$ on my concur. How do I return this money back to IBM .

Please Advise

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I would reach out to your Concur Administrator at your company to see if there is a way you can handle this with finance. Concur can only accept reports with an amount greater than zero for credit cards. If you will have charges over $600 in your account in the near future, you can hold the credit until you put more transactions in the report.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@samwatkins I would recommend reaching out to someone in your Finance department and ask them what you should do. They will either have you save it and add it to an expense report with other expenses on it or they might just "hide" it from you so it no longer shows in your Available Expenses. Your company should have some sort of policy in place for these situations, so this issue is best answered by someone at your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.