cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CBHANAVA
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to upgrade my internet bill receipt.

Hello,

I have upgraded my internet plan ranging below 1000. while submission of report it is throwing error warning as "to reduce amount in bill". Kindly resolve my problem.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CBHANAVA could you provide a screenshot of the error and a screenshot of your expense report, please?

Just a guess here, but it sounds like your company allows you to submit internet but only up to a certain amount and you went over the allowable amount. 

However, without seeing the warning it is difficult for me to provide a concrete answer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
stefnhuyq
New Member - Level 1

Hey CBHANAVA,

I hope you manage to resolve your internet bill issue soon. Speaking of troubleshooting, if you ever find yourself dealing with tech-related challenges, consider exploring solutions in the realm of IoT. There's a fascinating world of possibilities in the Entwicklung von IoT-Lösungen, and it might be worth looking into for optimizing your tech experience.

On a side note, here's a quick fix that worked for me in a different scenario:

1. Check the Details: Make sure you got all the details right - plan name, speed, and any extras. Sometimes a small typo can mess things up.

2. Double-Check Amounts: Confirm that the amount you're submitting matches the upgraded plan cost. If it's still giving you grief, try tweaking the numbers a bit. Play with it until the error goes poof.

3. Tech Support Magic: If the error persists, hit up your internet provider's tech support. Give them a buzz and spill the beans about the error. They've got a knack for fixing these glitches.

I had a similar snag once, and the support team sorted me out. Don't hesitate to drop them a line. Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon!

Cheers.