cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rufio
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to resubmit the full amount of the transaction as one expense line?

hello 

I have one catering order that was split 5 times on the P-Card. I now have to resubmit the full amount of the transaction as one expense line. How do I create one expense line?

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rufio I don't see any P-Card transactions when I look in your SAP Concur account. I also didn't see a P-Card assigned to you in the system. 

Can you clarify for me if your p-card transactions flow into SAP Concur in your Available Expenses area, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rufio
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD the P-Card is under someone that I act for, not under my own SAP Concur Account. 

The alert for the transactions are: The XX Company policy does not authorize reimbursement if the total expense amount is a split transaction of the same expense for 611030 - (Catering) for xxxx CAD on 20/12/2022. Please resubmit the full amount of the transaction as one expense line.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rufio Okay, I found the report. By system design, P-Card transactions cannot be combined, so they must be submitted as you have them on the report as separate line items. I'm surprised the Concur Auditor said to combine them.

I would use the comment field to remind them that the system, by design, does not allow for combining Card transactions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.