cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mko
New Member - Level 1

How to get rid of 'company card transactions that exceed the age limit'

The Concur tool does not allow me to submit new reports and returns with the following error messsage: "You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy". The message refers to negative values of 2 cents orginating from currency rounding differences of previous reports. Adding the extra amount of -2 cents to the current report did not help fix the problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

1 REPLY 1
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear Mko,

this is happening from time to time to have cents transactions due to exchange rate, and advise you include them in future while creating expense reports.

I am not sure why your company restrict to submit old transactions, however i would guess because they do monthly central payment in full to the credit card company (CBCS Centrally Billed, Centrally Settled) and maybe it would mistmatch the ERP financial ledger.

My suggestion in this case are:

1- First contact your company expense team, asking what should you do with those old transactions and if they can so remove them from the system (it would be possible for a system administrator).

2- If you have to submit them anyway, select them both to your next expense report and mark them as "Personal expense do not reimburse". There is a box you can tick on most expenses type while entering the expenses and add the same transactions in cash with opposite value also selecting "personal expense do not reimburse". E.g. Credit card amount -0,01 USD; cash amount 0,01 USD, however make sure that there are other expenses included into your report otherwise the report will be stuck on the system forever. You should have additional cards and cash transactions. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari