Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Subha55
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to claim mobile internet bills

Hi Team,

Good evening...!!

Please be informed that I am using Phonepe to recharge my dongle and mobile internet bills for professional use.

Please be informed that I am not able to generate any invoice as they are all prepaid bills.

Is there any means I can claim the same as every time I am making a claim it's getting rejected as it requires an invoice.

Please be informed that there is no internet service provider in our location as we live in a remote area; hence we have been using mobile internet and dongle for professional and personal use.

Please let me know how can I claim the reimbursement.

To add, I was not able to make a claim for the month of May and April as well as I joined in the middle of April.

Please let me know if any information is needed from my end.

Thanks and Regards,

Subhasish

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Subha55 your issue/situation is one only your company will be able to help you with. My recommendation is to reach out to your direct manager and ask them. We won't know your company's policy on being reimbursed for this type of expense you incurred. 

Even if you are prepaying these bills, who are you making your payments to? They should be able to provide some sort of record of what your payment is, whether it be via email or maybe you have an online account with them that you can view your transaction and payment history. 

Reach out to your manager for help and to know what your company's policy is on being reimbursed for mobile internet. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Subha55 your issue/situation is one only your company will be able to help you with. My recommendation is to reach out to your direct manager and ask them. We won't know your company's policy on being reimbursed for this type of expense you incurred. 

Even if you are prepaying these bills, who are you making your payments to? They should be able to provide some sort of record of what your payment is, whether it be via email or maybe you have an online account with them that you can view your transaction and payment history. 

Reach out to your manager for help and to know what your company's policy is on being reimbursed for mobile internet. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.