cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidOfIthaca
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to attach Receipt for Conference

I have this alert:

"Traveler/Expense Delegate: When attending a conference or meeting, a full copy of the agenda must be included indicating which meals were provided. To upload your conference/meeting agenda, scan your agenda. From the Receipts drop-down menu select Attach Receipt Images. Browse to the scanned image, select the image and click upload."

However, I cannot find a "Receipts" drop-down menu. I only see a "Manage Receipts" drop-down menu and this does not have an "Attach Receipt" choice.

What to do?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavidOfIthaca in our newer UI, Receipts has changed to Manage Receipts. The first option in the drop down says Manage Attachments. Select this option to attach a copy of the conference agenda.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavidOfIthaca in our newer UI, Receipts has changed to Manage Receipts. The first option in the drop down says Manage Attachments. Select this option to attach a copy of the conference agenda.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DavidOfIthaca
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for the info. I think this new UI needs a bit of work. I was able to upload the agenda using the "append" button. "Append" is a bit cryptic since my first impression is that this button was for appending to an existing receipt rather than uploading a new receipt. Also the alert does not go away after uploading.

cfernaed
New Member - Level 2

When "Manage Attachments" is selected the option to attach a copy does not appear.