cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JM1
New Member - Level 1

How to Return Paid Expense - Vendor Provided Wrong Invoice - Need to resubmit with New Invoice

Safety Eyeglass Vendor provided the wrong invoice.

in a rush and expense was submitted, approved and paid before the discrepency was noticed.

Contacted vendor - stated it was a "glictch" that cause the wrong invoice to be sent.

Finally received the correct invoice after calling the vendor 3x.

Need to return the paid expense amount and resubmit an expense with the correct invoice.

Is there a way to talk to a real person or use online chat?

Would like to get this resolved quickly.

1 REPLY 1
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear user,

unfortunatly i can not support you by phone or chat, I am contributing to the SAP Concur community so you have a few options i can see. Where all those transaction paid with your own cash/personal credit card? if yes

1- Create a new expense report with the expense item including the correct invoice; add another expense line item with the negative amount of the expenses you got already paid and submit the all.

Basically if the previous expense report items was 100 USD and new correct invoice is 110 USD..

EXPENSE LINE 1: 110 USD

EXPENSE LINE 2: -100 USD

this would be cleared the old and the new transactions. Please enter the negative amount with the same date you used on your previous expense already paid.

Or, if you have a contact department for T&E within your company, contact them to ask what you should do.

I hope this helped.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari