cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottcb2
Occasional Member - Level 2

How does one close expense reports that are processing payment?

In implementation, we went from using API to just using the flat file. But because of that, we have a lot of reports already processed (manually on our end) stuck as processing payment. Manually clicking "mark as paid" doesn't switch the status of it.

We have already brought it up to Concur Support with very little help - but I assured my team the Concur Forum is much more helpful 🙂 

Any ideas to get these marked as posted?

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @scottcb2 

I had a similar issue in a company I worked for a few years ago. that there were expenses in "Processing for payment" for more than a year. Than once I joined the company I worked with Concur ticketing support to force those expenses to change status (I honestly don't remember how it was done) but it wasn't an option for me as an administrator to be able to change the status of those expenses.... It need to come from Concur technical support, so there isn't a special trick I can tell you, apart persisting with Technical support 🙂

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scottcb2 I just went into one of our test sites and pulled up reports that have a payment status of Processing Payment. I clicked on one report to open it. I saw a button labeled Manual Pay. I believe if you use this button, it will set the status to Paid. 

Maybe the button you referred to as "Mark as Paid" is the same as what I'm referencing, but since Mark as Paid is a bit different than Manual Pay, I'm hoping it will work for you. 

I just did a further test and used the Manual Pay button. Now the report's Payment Status reads "Extracted for Payment". Since I'm using a test site, I cannot close out a batch to see if when the batch this report is in closes, if the payment status will change to Paid.

I'm hoping this might help you a bit.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.