cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarthikConcur
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can we set up two employee groups for two different mileage rates in the U.K.?

Hi,

We have been live with Concur for a few months now in the U.K. I am very new to Concur and wondering how to set up 2 employee groups for 2 different mileage rates?

This was not set up at the time of implementation and was discovered recently. 

At the moment, all employees are set up with a single mileage allowance which is too high for some as per their employment contract. 

Can you please advise. 

Thank you in advance. 

Regards,

Karthik Ramanujam

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KarthikConcur I would suggest reaching out to either your SAP Concur Implementation Project Manager or your SAP Concur Client Success Manager.

SAP Concur will have to do some setup for you to create the two groups. Once the groups are setup you can use the Car Configuration to create the two different mileage rates for the UK and apply each rate to the corresponding group. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KarthikConcur First thing we need to know to help you is what version (configuration) of SAP Concur you are on. We have a Standard configuration and a Professional configuration. The process for doing what you want is a bit different for each. 

To tell if you are on Standard or Professional, log in to SAP Concur. On the home screen, in the upper right-hand corner mouse over Administration. If you see an option in the Administration drop down that says Expense Settings, then you are on our Standard platform. If you see different options, you are on Professional.

I'll await your reply so I know how to properly advise you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KarthikConcur

Hi Kevin, 

Thank you for the reply. 

Concur.PNG

When I mouse-over Administration, I get two options: Company and Expense, Please see attached screenshot

Kind regards,

Karthik

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KarthikConcur I would suggest reaching out to either your SAP Concur Implementation Project Manager or your SAP Concur Client Success Manager.

SAP Concur will have to do some setup for you to create the two groups. Once the groups are setup you can use the Car Configuration to create the two different mileage rates for the UK and apply each rate to the corresponding group. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KarthikConcur

Hi Kevin,

Will do. 

Thanks for the advice and help.  

Kind regards,

Karthik