cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michaelakurzova
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can I cancel report which was already approved?

Hi,

I´ve noticed there is a significantly wrong total amount in my request, however my request is already closed for editing or cancelling because it was already approved. Can I please somehow request cancellation of this request through SAP Concur group?

3 REPLIES 3
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello @michaelakurzova 

If your report is Approved and in Processing Payment, you should contact your Concur Admin or Concur Processor and ask him/her to recall it, then you will be able to recall it from your side.

If your report is Approved and Sent for Payment, I think no one can recall it as all posting are already done.

hope it helps

michaelakurzova
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks a lot, could you please advice where to find my Concur Admin or Processor? Is it set internally in the company?

@michaelakurzova if you go to your report library and open up this report, you can click the Details or Report Details link and select Audit Trail. This will open a window showing the date and timestamps of the report actions. You should be able to see who did the final approval. It should be one of the items at near the top of the audit trail. That would be the person to contact. You can also reach out to Finance, Accounting or Payroll as they are usually the departments in charge of payments.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.