cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradhayes75
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel separated charges into two charges.

When traveling overseas, the hotel ran my credit card on check-in and associated a deposit amount. I was told that would be cleared and one charge done on check-out. When I received the final bill the deposit charge stayed and the difference (deposit minus final amount) was added. With a slight language barrier in place, I've tried to work this with the hotel to no avail. I need to submit the charges as the trip was a long one and don't want to wait for the reconciliation. Has anyone had this before and how to I account for it on my lodging submission? Thanks for any/all assistance!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bradhayes75 so I'm understanding correctly...you currently see one corporate card charge for the amount of the deposit and then a completely separate charge for the entire hotel stay? 

I'll await your reply. If you provided a screenshot of the two charges, that would help. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bradhayes75

Kevin, you are spot on. Thanks for helping me w/ this!

bradhayes75

Kevin, Good morning! Trust this finds you well. Can you send me the screen shots? Thanks! - brad