cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcarbone
Occasional Member - Level 1

Home Office Expense Reimbursement

We are currently reviewing our Work From Home (WFH) arrangements for employees and wondering if you have some insights/data on regulatory requirements per country with regards to home office expense reimbursement. For example, per California local regulations, the employer is required to reimburse reasonable portion of employee’s internet expense.  

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rcarbone hello there. This is a great topic and I'm surprised with our current pandemic situation it hasn't been brought up too much. 

I can only speak for Concur as to what we allow for reimbursements. We do allow employees to be reimbursed a portion of their home phone and internet. We have a set amount for each of these we can submit on a monthly basis. I believe we do this for all remote employees. I'm not sure how this is handled in other countries where we have employees, but we allow this for U.S. employees for sure.

I'm not sure on any state regulations, but just wanted to let you know that we do practice reimbursing for home office expenses. If you are looking for guidelines on our allowable amounts, send me a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.