cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mamehta
Occasional Member - Level 2

Forms & Fields Report Header Modify to include employee email address

Hello, I am trying to understand how I can include employee email address to be displayed on the report header. We have a requirement where I want my processor to see the employee email address on the report header. Any help is appreciated.

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @mamehta 

are you referring to the hard copy print out of the expense report header?

if so, there is the possibility to change the details included on the Expense header, but I would refer to Concur support for the changes you needed. You might not have those accesses either. Here a basic link information for your request. FYI I did in the past changes those header with most relevant information that was giving the accounting team the best relevant view of all costs and details, however unsure now if email address was possible to add, however I wouldn't see why not..

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/help/en-us/release/expemp_professional_nextgen/c0...

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mamehta Employee Email Address is not a default field that is available to show on the Report Header. However, you can create a custom field named Email Address that can appear on Header. I don't know if you have access to add/edit Forms and Fields. Most people do not have access to this screen. So, I guess my question to you is do you have the appropriate permission to update forms and field? If not, you would need to reach out to Concur Support to get help with this. 

If you do have access, but aren't sure how to do this, it is a bit too much to type here. I would recommend contacting Concur. Forms and Fields can be tricky and if not setup correctly, could cause some issues. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aayushi261994
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin,

what permission is required to modify forms and field? I have already completed advanced config training.