cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cal2511
Occasional Member - Level 1

First expense claim no bank details

I have just submitted my first expense claim and it is awaiting approval however I am not sure where it is going to get paid into as I was not asked to enter bank details and I do not see anywhere to enter my bank details.

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @cal2511 

if you were able to submit the expense report, it means that, most likely within your company they use an interface between Concur and the ERP system link to your already set up bank accounts for the salary. Otherwise, all those charges you submitted were on the company credit card.

If you were paid directly by concur, without entering the bank details the system would have not allow even to submit the expenses. IN case of question to clarify your specific situation, maybe ask to your company's Finance department. thanks

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cal2511 As @Munari_alEXPert if you were able to submit the report then you will either receive payment by direct deposit if you provided your company with bank information upon being hired or on your paycheck for out of pocket expenses. If you use an assigned company credit card for your business expenses, it is likely payments will be made by your company directly to the bank that issued your corporate card. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.