cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcphillips0207
Occasional Member - Level 1

Favorite Classes - Next Gen UI

I switched myself to the NextGen UI to test prior to being forced to switch over shortly.  My Favorite Class was no longer available.  Does the change to this new UI delete the favorite classes that are set-up for each user?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jcphillips0207 could you provide a screenshot of this for me please? That way I can better assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jcphillips0207

I provided screen shots.  I am going to be forced to set-up new favorite classes for each person when switching to the new UI?  This is unfavorable if that is the case.

jcphillips0207

Time has been taken to set-up every user with their favorite class.  By selecting this their expenses are spread properly.  When I test the new UI the favorite class option is no longer available and it appears that these will all need to be set-up again.

jcphillips0207_0-1661259081335.png

MitchellW
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello jcphillips0207 - If you haven't yet found a solution, this would be an excellent question for our upcoming AMA that focuses specifically on NextGen UI, tomorrow Sept 21 at 10am PT. Consider asking your question to our in-house experts directly on that post. Thanks!