cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ctwiss
Occasional Member - Level 2

Export User Administration List

Hi

We are trying to figure out a way that we can Export to Excel all User profiles within the Administration area. I know that you can view the list, but it caps it at 500 - which we clearly have more than that.

I can see under the Intelligence area, there is a standard administration report , but it doesn't pull the data i require. In addition, the Employee Detail list doesn't contain all of the info i need.

Suggestions welcome!

8 REPLIES 8
marithompson1
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi 

I have the same question to Concur. Please share their reply when they come back to you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ctwiss and @marithompson1 I would recommend building your own report in Cognos with all the details you need. It probably would be really straightforward to build and could likely be done in, I would say, less than 10 minutes. Although, this does depend on your reporting building experience in Cognos. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cherylvetter
New Member - Level 1

If you are in the Users screen, change the drop-down box from "Add Users" to "From Spreadsheet"- this brings up a new window and there is an export area.  I just did it for the first time, and it is awesome.  Now I can pivot and really review all of our user set-ups.  Good luck!

jsibley
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Cherylvetter,

I went to the User Administration page and I do see a Add New User button, but that doesn't bring a drop down menu with "From Spreadsheet".  It just takes me to a page where I can add a user.  I'm trying to get a list of all of our active travelers.  We have over 8K users in our system, but I know all of them are not active travelers.  My guess is many of those people are terminated.

JcaraballoBWF
Occasional Member - Level 2

@cherylvetter   I am wanting to export as well.  But just like @jsibley   I don't see a dropdown box. I only see the link to add a user.  Are you on a different screen?

@KevinD  Where would you suggest a first-timer start with Cognos?

I've been learning so much in the past few months as my company upgraded from Standard to Pro.  But I think the biggest thing I've learned is just how much I DON'T know!  LOL

-Jennifer Caraballo

Burroughs Wellcome Fund

@JcaraballoBWF it can be a bit overwhelming. I've been at it for 14 years almost. 🙂

For Cognos getting started, I suggest going here: https://www.concurtraining.com/cnqr/cognos-11-registration

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ssehgal17
New Member - Level 1

Is there no standard report we can run?

Seems like there should be one in the "pro" version?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ssehgal17 look in the Administration folder in Standard Reports and give the Employee Details report a try. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey