cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conlinb
New Member - Level 1

Expenses pending approval for over a week

How can I flag the audit team to review my expenses?  They have been in "pending audit from expense team" status for over a week. 

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @conlinb

I am unsure if in your case, the Audit team is an external service provided by Concur, so you would need to refer to the contract your company had signed and the delay accepted within the same, OR if is within your organization, I would contact your Company Expense department to ask for information.

For both case, if I were you, I would contact the Company system administrator or the department responsible for checking expenses.

This is something that sits specifically within your company organization and decisions.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@conlinb I've seen others from your company posting a similar issue. Your company uses a 3rd party partner to do the audit review. Basically what happens is your report goes to your manager's queue for approval. After that, the report goes into this 3rd party queue for review. I'm not sure what their service level agreement is to get reports approved, but it seems to be at least a week. I don't think you will be able to directly contact this team. I recommend reaching out to your direct manager and ask him or her about this. They may have some insight on where to find information on approval and reimbursement timelines.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.