cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merlejane
New Member - Level 1

Expenses on hold

My mileage payment expenses have been put on hold why is that?

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

On the community, we do not have access to your company's set-up or your profile. I would recommend reaching out to your Concur Administrator. If you do not know who that is, I would start with your supervisor or finance. They should be able to connect you to the correct person. Below is copied from Concur's "Top 5 Most Common Issues..."

"Common reasons that you have not received an expected reimbursement or payment could be because the finance department hasn’t processed your report yet, they haven't closed out the payment batch or there could be an issue with your bank account. These are things SAP Concur cannot control or handle as the responsibility lies solely with your company and those at your company who administer SAP Concur solutions."

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Merlejane hello there. I looked at your report and it really isn't on hold. Your delegate named the report with the words "on hold" for some reason. That is not the status of your report. The report has not yet been submitted (see screenshot below). You can change the name of the report if you want. If the report is complete, you will need to submit it for approval.

KevinD_0-1634921410925.png

You may want to ask your delegate why they named it the way they did. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.