Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parth
New Member - Level 1

Expenses not approved

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing well.

I have uploaded the expense on 01/05/2023 which has been approved but still showing as :

Status changed from Submitted and Pending Concur Audit Review to Pending Exception Review Comment: Your report has been audited, if you have any questions please contact audit.support@sap.com.

• No Action Required – The report has been sent for the additional approval of Relocation-domestic for 41300.00 INR on 01/25/2023 . Your report's been chosen for internal audit for a policy review.

Can someone let me know, when this would be approved.

2 REPLIES 2
BryanaB
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello – This may be specific to your company settings. We suggest contacting your company administrators for assistance. Information on your company’s SAP Concur admins may be found via the Company Notes section in your SAP Concur system or in internal documentation systems. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you,
Bryana Britton
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Parth I looked at your report and the comments that were added by the auditors. I've pasted the comment below that should explain why this is not being approved and reimbursed:

"As per relocation policy. All claims must be submitted and settled within 3 months of relocation date. Any claim settlement request after 3 months is not reimbursable. So, any deviation allowed must have prior approval from VP (HR) and C&B (Compensation and benefits policy- making) Team."

The date of the expense on your reports is from January and well past the three month time frame.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.