cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkR
New Member - Level 1

Expenseit issue

I submitted a receipt using expenseit on the mobile app and concur attached receipt to the wrong expense.  How do I remove and attach to correct expense?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarkR if the expense is assigned to an expense report, then you can delete the item from the report. Oh, I would do this on the web version of Concur Expense. It will be a little easier.

Once deleted, you will then see the item in your Available Expenses. Log in to SAP Concur, click Expense at the top of the screen. Scroll down to the Available Expenses. You should see the item you deleted. Click the checkbox to the left to select the item. You should see a button that says Separate. Give that a try.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jamesoliver8697
New Member - Level 1

This did not work. Once the checkbox is selected there is no option to 'separate'. I cannot find anyway to remove this receipt on the app or web version.  the only option is to append. Do you have anything else to try?