cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z083878
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense report

Hello

I am trying to process an expense report from a business trip-hotel stay- I paid hotel with personal card and in trying to expense it is not allowing me.  It says i have an e-receipt and need to wait for the transaction to process in the card.  I did the reservation with corporate travel but when i got to the hotel i had left my corporate card and paid with my personal card.  It shows an exception and i cannot submit

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@z083878 the e-receipt does not need to be on the report. You should be able to delete it off the report so the red exception message goes away. Hopefully you have another copy of the hotel receipt to attach to the expense. Once you delete it, you will need to manually create a hotel expense entry. 

It is likely your company allows e-receipts to be deleted from the system. To do this, once you delete the e-receipt item off your report, click Expense at the top of the screen. On the Manage Expense screen, you will see the e-receipt item under Available Expenses. Click the little checkbox to the left to select it. Then click the Delete button. Give that a try. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
z083878
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello, i deleted the receipt, now it says i have travel data but no matching credit card transactions   and need to wait until the credit card transaction loads. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@z083878 travel data or as we call it an itinerary item is the same as an e-receipt. It does not need to be on the report. Delete that item as well from your report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.