cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrianFogle
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense report - will not allow submission, does not recognize personal card use (lost GM corp card)

Please help. 

I tried to submit my expense report, but it will not allow me to “until…red flags are resolved.”
The red flag is because I do not have a GM corp card transaction for my lodging in Las Vegas. And I will not have one because I had to charge my Marriott charges to my personal credit because I lost my GM corp card!

How can I clear the red flag and get my report submitted?

Thanks, Brian Fogle

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BrianFogle I looked in your site and there is a rule set up that does not allow an expense report to have all out of pocket expenses on it. Unfortunately, this is a GM rule, so you'll need to work with your direct manager to see how to get this handled. According to the rule message, this is against company policy. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @BrianFogle 

It is possible (however a bit eccessive) that your company set up a rule that hotel must be paid with Company credit card, as exception of people loosing the card can happen from time to time. Maybe, can you share the exact red flag warning message you are getting?

Otherwise if red flag is effectively saying that you must use a company credit card, in this case you should ask your system administrator to modify this rules or ask how to be reimbursed.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BrianFogle I looked in your site and there is a rule set up that does not allow an expense report to have all out of pocket expenses on it. Unfortunately, this is a GM rule, so you'll need to work with your direct manager to see how to get this handled. According to the rule message, this is against company policy. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.