cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fz3j0m
New Member - Level 1

Expense report going to previous manager

I have recently switched positions and managers (3 months ago) and my Concur is set up with the correct approver (new manager) yet my expense reports are going to my previous manager.  Has anyone experienced this or know a contact I can escalate this with?

4 REPLIES 4
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @fz3j0m 

means that completely correct the set up wasn't done. In your case, who could change this is OR your company system administrator OR people in charge with the employees data feed into the system, which in all cases the system administrator should be involved for queries. Please reach out to your company specific department dealing with expenses showing your problem, for sure adding some screen shot that would help them to see it immediately. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fz3j0m when was your approved changed in the system? I do see a current report of yours that was submitted on 6/3/2021 that is in the approval queue of someone with first name Scott. Is he your previous manager? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
fz3j0m
New Member - Level 1

Hello.  My pervious manger was Scott.  My current manger is Jeremy. I switched positions at the beginning of March.  Before that, I had never used Concur.  When I look at the settings in Concur now, it shows my approver as Jeremy and it shows me in the proper dept yet it is in Scott's que for approval.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fz3j0m that is strange it went to your previous manager. What I would try is Recall the report then try submitting it again to see if it goes to Jeremy. If it still goes to Scott, then there is some other issue due to something in the workflow. In that case, your Authorized Support Contact would need to submit a ticket to Concur Support. I'm sending you a private message here with your Authorized Support Contact name and email. Hopefully recalling the report and resubmitting will work. Fingers crossed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.