cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kfb
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense report 3 of 5 identical mileage red flagged as not valid

kfb_0-1631193144230.png

Monday all were red flagged, Tuesday two were ok...

Any thoughts?

kfb_1-1631193261534.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kfb have you checked the Project/Task/Expense type combination on the two showing as OK and compare it to the three entries that have the red exception? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kfb have you checked the Project/Task/Expense type combination on the two showing as OK and compare it to the three entries that have the red exception? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kfb

Yes sir:) I even had our IT guy look at it and he said he'd never seen anything like this. Told me to call Concur and wished me luck:) I thought I'd give the Board a shot first before calling. I do this same weekly report and this is first time with this error. Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kfb I can take a look too if you want. Can you please send me a private message with the login ID you use when you sign into SAP Concur? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kfb

kfb5984

Thanks!!