cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vg82428
New Member - Level 1

Expense payment done by self account

I was eligible for relocation benefits as per CITI policy. I used Citi Corporate Credit Card during my stay to my base location.

Post that I submitted all the required documents for reimbursement claim which got approved.

Since the Citi Corporate Credit Card statement date was nearing, I made the payment from my side to avoid any late payment charges but I was not aware that payment will be made by Citi reimbursement team to Citi Corporate Credit Card account directly instead of my salary account.

Yesterday I got the mail for same saying below:

You should expect:
XXXXXXX INR to be paid to your corporate card.
XXXXXXX INR to be paid directly to your bank account.   

Now the expense amount got credited to Citi Corporate Credit Card from reimbursement team as well.

Reimbursement amount should be created to my salary account with Citi instead of Citi Corporate Credit Card.

Please let me know what to do now.

2 REPLIES 2
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

You will need to discuss with your mgr and the accounting dept 

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vg82428 unfortunately we won't be able to help you here on the Community with this specific issue. You will need to speak to your Finance/Reimbursement team and explain you made a payment to the card company out of your bank account. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.