cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EdwinaM
Occasional Member - Level 3

Expense Screen Resolution in Next Gen UI

We use wide screen monitors, and with the old UI, the expense report preparation screens span across the entire screen.  

In the new UI, in "Manage Expenses" list of expenses view is only in the centre of the screen, effectively using 50% of the screen real estate.  If you try to zoom in to make use of the wide screen, the font sizes increase but there is no ability to view more columns etc.

This is inconsistent across the new UI - for example, when opening "Report Timeline" the entire screen width is utilised.

Request: Could Concur please review this to improve the user experience and prevent unnecessary scrolling.  I have shown this to our account manager and will happily demonstrate to you.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EdwinaM my view on the Manage Expenses screen in Available Expenses has six columns. When I resize the window, I still see all six columns. I'm using a wide monitor as well. I zoomed in to 250% and was still able to see all six columns. I do see what you are saying though.

You can submit product enhancements through our Customer Engagement Initiative. Read about it here: https://community.concur.com/t5/What-s-New-in-Product/New-CEI-Program/ba-p/27025

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
EdwinaM
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks for the reply Kevin.  We have 14 columns in the "Detail" view which is why users have to scroll over.  Even when zooming in to 250% we can only see six columns - it just makes them bigger on the screen (and less rows visible).  I have raised the enhancement - seems I confused your portals 🙂