cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cfelber27
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Report in Excel

Hello,

I am curious as to how I can run a report for specific expenses that were reported in a fiscal year. My organization has 20 different businesses within it and I am trying to run a report for different types of expenses such as meals and entertainment sorted out by each business unit. If it is all in one excel file, I can work with making a pivot table to break it out along with totals and each type of expense that was reported by each unit as a total.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cfelber27 This report is possible to build, however, you will need to know your way around Cognos reporting. Have you used Cognos reporting before? Let me know and then I can provide assistance from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cfelber27
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, thanks for the response. I have not. I am fairly new to Concur in general. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cfelber27 here is a link to Cognos training resources: https://www.concurtraining.com/cnqr/cognos-11-registration

You'll also see on this page we offer free training on Cognos. You can register for any class that fits your schedule. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.