cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkriehn
New Member - Level 1

Expense Report Transaction Date

My order was placed on 10/15, but it didn't hit my card until 10/16.  When I submit the expense report, it gets returned to me saying the transaction date and the invoice date must be the same.  However, it autopopulates the transaction date to 10/16 and will NOT allow me to change it to 10/15 to match the invoice date.  How do I get the expense report submitted and processed?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mkriehn who is returning the report? Is it someone from your company or are you using our SAP Concur Audit service?

What I would recommend is to use the Comment field to explain what the issue is. Ther is no way you can change the Transaction date since it is being auto-populated by the system, as you stated. 

Give this a try and resubmit the report. Hopefully the reviewer will see your comment and approve the report. 

Please let me know if this works. When you reply please be sure to tag me so I know you responded. Use @KevinD in your response. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mkriehn
New Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin, I'll give it a try.