cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kishahoran7
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Exceptions

I'm trying to submit an expense report, but it won't let me because there are exceptions popping up. But the exceptions don't apply to what I'm trying to submit. I can't submit until the exceptions are gone, but I have no idea how to get rid of them! Can someone help?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kishahoran7 hello there. Can you please send me a private message with your full name and the company you work for? I can go in and take a look at your expense report to see what is happening and hopefully provide some help. 

If you aren't sure how to send private messages here, click on my screen name (kevind). It will bring up a small window with a link that says View Profile. Click this link. You will see an option to Send Message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rob_h
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi,

I am having an issue with exceptions showing on individual line items for a claim, despite having the relevant information supplied as part of the claim. I cannot see any way to satisfy/remove the exceptions.

Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rob_h if you private message me your full name and the company you work for, I can go in and take a look at your report to see if I can help in any way.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.