cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
easonye
New Member - Level 1

Expense Email After Payment

I paid my invoice, but I am still receiving emails from SAP Concur that my T&E card balance is still outstanding. I believe the cause is because ADP sends the payment amount directly to my checking account, instead of paying it directly to American Express. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue, and I was told that I would just have to pay off the credit card once I have received payment, but I am still receiving the notification that payment is outstanding. How can I stop this mismatch?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@easonye could you take a screenshot of the email notification, please? SAP Concur doesn't link to your corporate card statement. It does send alerts when you have card transactions that have not yet been submitted, which I believe is the notification is you are receiving. I'd need to see it though to confirm.

I do see one corporate card charge with a 10/20/2022 date, which is over 30 days old and would trigger such a notification.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
easonye
New Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,

I have added a screenshot of the email. I have already submitted the expense invoice and received a payment of the $229.00 to my personal checking account that I used to pay the AMEX balance. I wasn't expecting the money to come directly to my personal account since I got it, I paid off the balance. If there is a problem in viewing the email please let me know. Thank you!

easonye_0-1670268136908.png