cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jules_D
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense Currencies

Hi - with our SAP Concur Expense account we have both AU cardholders and NZ cardholders. They are two separate companies and each has their own bank account.
The transactions for our NZ users are coming through as NZ$ but then converting to AU?
We do not need AU to be shown on any of their reconciliations. The account is in NZ and it is settled in NZ dollars with a separate bank account.
Are you able to advise how this can be fixed in settings so it does not display AU dollars?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jules_D hello there. I went into your site and looked at a couple of things:

1. I downloaded the employee import template to see what Country of residence you have set. From the template that lists all 58 users, they are all set to Country of Residence as AU.

2. All of the users you have are set to AUD as the Reimbursement Currency. That is why the system is converting expenses from NZ$ to AUD. 

If you go into the Employee Import template and update the NZ employees to have a country of residence as NZ and update their Reimbursement Currency to NZ$, it should fix the issue. See screenshots below for help on getting to the Employee Import Template. I would test this with one user to make sure it is working before letting all the NZ employees know. 🙂

KevinD_0-1640111565389.png

KevinD_1-1640111582699.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jules_D

Thanks Kevin - tried what you suggested but received the following error when updating employee. 

Jules_D_0-1640123228442.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jules_D Okay. As an alternative, just manually go into each NZ employees profile. There is a Country of Residence field. I think everyone is currently set to Australia, so just change it to NZ. This should also then update their default currency. Try it with an employee and let me know if it works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jules_D

Yes I tried that first up given that there are only 7 employees with a card - but can only choose Australia in the dropdown.

Jules_D_0-1640124275730.png