cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andra
Occasional Member - Level 2

Error "unknown" when uploading receipts

Has anyone else experienced the Error unknown when uploading receipts?  I cleared my history, rebooted my computer but I am still receiving this error.  My receipts are all pdf documents.  Any assistance would be helpful.  Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Andra does this happen with every expense entry or just a certain one? Could you also provide a screenshot of the error, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Andra

Every expense entry

pmeehan
New Member - Level 1

I am experiencing exact same issue. unable to upload in any form and getting same error message

EC2
New Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD

I am experiencing the same thing. I receive an Upload Error that says "We encountered an error uploading your receipt. UNKNOWN"

I have tried logging in and out of Concur on both Chrome and Firefox. I have tried uploading .PNG vs. .JPG files too. 

I was able to get 5-10 receipts approved but for this error unexpectedly popped up, and now I am getting it with every expense. 

Can you please advise? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EC2 it could just be an issue with our imaging service. I just went into your report and tried attaching a receipt. The system just kept spinning, but when I refreshed the browser and went back into the report, the receipt did attach. I say if it isn't super crucial to submit today, either give it an hour or try again in the morning.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Andra

Andra_0-1654797370823.png

asmiedala
New Member - Level 1

I have tried restarting my computer. Attaching pdf vs jpeg, attaching the lot of receipts vs attaching individually. Nothing works. I have never had this problem before.  Just get error attaching...UNKNOWN 

asmiedala
New Member - Level 1

Error "unknown" when uploading receipts

I forgot to add that I have tried multiple times over 4 hr period.

rob_hammann
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm getting same error. Have tried multiple formats (pdf, png, jpg.) I get the same error in each instance. Tried multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome.) Same issue. I cleared cache. Same issue

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 1.32.35 PM.png

scgrubert
New Member - Level 1

I am having the same issues.  Restarted multiple times, and used three different browsers.  This is what happens when I try. 

scgrubert_0-1654801578417.png

Gaby_gtz
New Member - Level 1

Same issue, I think that Concur is in maintenance

Gaby_gtz_0-1654802208792.png