cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasone
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'attendeeData')

Trying to enter doctors for a CE event and I'm getting the following error message:

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'attendeeData')

Any suggestions?

16 REPLIES 16

We are able to retrieve a record searching both Veeva Open Data and a proprietary database, but for some records this error is returned when we try to save the searched attendee record to the expense entry.

jasone

Is there a solution?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jasone do you have a screenshot by chance? I'm not familiar with that error. Also, are you doing a Doctor lookup or manually entering the doctor's information?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jasone

I've tried to enter doctor info, first and last name and also tried just by their NPI number. The doctor comes up but when I check the box next to their name and click "add" I get the error message. I've done hundreds of expense reports and have never had this problem. Attached is a screenshot. Thanks!Screenshot 2024-09-20 094330.jpg

Also have a screen shot ... from a Veeva Open Data HCP search ... if needed.  We have many problem tickets from this issue which began around last Thursday.  The ticket submitters are searching two different databases ... Veeva Open Data and a proprietary database, with somewhat differently formatted data returned.  In both situations, a record which has been returned via search cannot be posted to the expense entry .... same issue as described by Jasone, 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@63378 looks like our Dev team is on the case. If you have Help tickets submitted, you should be kept up to date with what is happening in regards to the fix. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
athakur
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

Is there an ETA on fix?  This is an ongoing issue since Friday.

Regards,

Ashish

jenniferh

We are also having the same problem with the MedPro Connector. Is there any resolution to this?

pkinvesco
New Member - Level 2

We are having the same issue as of this morning with our Salesforce connector.  A user is trying to add a contact as an attendee and getting that error

anderste

We have escalated a ticket to Concur and understand their DEV team is aware of the issue and working on it.

Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @jasone @athakur @anderste @pkinvesco 

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused.

The issue has been fixed. Let me know if everything works correct. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

athakur

Hello Andras,

We are still facing same issue. Just tested now.

I have a support ticket also open, but no update received about fix.

Ashish

anderste

thank you Andras! We are also still experiencing the error. 

Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @athakur @anderste .

The fix was deployed 2 days ago for EU2, and it was promised to have it fixed yesterday by end of business day for US2.

Can you please check it now? Thank you

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

athakur

Thanks Andras, issue is resolved. Attendee functionality is now restored.

Ashish

anderste

Thank you Andras. We have tested and it appears to now be functioning as expected.