cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KimH
Occasional Member - Level 1

Emailed receipts are not showing all relevant information

Hi, we have some hotel receipts emailed to a card holder where the info is shown within the body of the email rather than as an attachment. In the email, the invoice details are shown but when the email is sent to Concur (arrived safely), the crucial information about the expense is not shown. 

We are having to resort to a hard copy print and upload each receipt/invoice.

Any ideas how we resolve this please?

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KimH the emailing of receipts to receipts@concur.com is for attachments and likely the details that aren't showing is because of the format of the email itself since the details are in the body and not as an attachment.

My workaround, if this were me, would be to screenshot the body of the email with all the details and attach that as my receipt image.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KimH the emailing of receipts to receipts@concur.com is for attachments and likely the details that aren't showing is because of the format of the email itself since the details are in the body and not as an attachment.

My workaround, if this were me, would be to screenshot the body of the email with all the details and attach that as my receipt image.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.