cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grobjm
Occasional Member - Level 1

Duplicate exense reports

I have recently been unable to save credit transaction generated expense reports for a car rental. I submitted two reports in an effort to get something submitted as i was over 30 days the first used the reciept without the card transaction. The second used the card transaction after customer support help. I now have been compensated for an out of pocket expense and need to refund the company using the charge error owed but I don't have a card transaction! The report won't submit. 

please help 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@grobjm I looked at your expense report and the Charge Error expense type is not allowed to be entered as an out of pocket expense. According to the exception message, Charge Errors are for when you charge something to your company card. Since you don't have a card transaction to add to a report, you cannot submit this expense type. 

I'll send you a list of names you can try reaching out to. I'll send this in a private message here on the Community. You'll see a little 1 on the envelope in the upper right-hand corner here in a few minutes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.