cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DebbieNowak
Occasional Member - Level 1

Does anyone use Workday for the Employee feed to Concur

We currently use SAP-HR to populate the Concur profile but have moved to Workday for the system of record so we have issue with profiles being correct.   Does anyone else use Workday for HR?

14 REPLIES 14
lavanyasreepada

Hi,

Workday Training is a cloud-based software vendor that specializes in human capital management (HCM), enterprise resource management (ERP), and financial management applications. Workday delivers an all-in-one package that’s designed for medium-to-large-sized companies, especially companies with multiple locations thanks to features like payroll management, time tracking, human resource management (HRM), talent management, data analysis, and much more, all within a single toolkit.

What is Human Capital Management (HCM)?
Human capital management (HCM) consists of a comprehensive set of practices for managing, recruiting, developing, and optimizing the human resources of an organization. It’s essentially a tool for managing your most valued asset: your people. There are a lot of HCM solutions available on the market today, but Workday HCM suite is a leader in the space.

Thanks and regards,

Lavanya Sreepada.

judithfreeman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Debbie, 

I am a Client Engagement Executive for SAP Concur & have a customer that is using Workday as their system of record. They are wrapping up the implementation now.

Do you have specific questions for them? If so, I would be happy to broker an introduction. My email is judy.freeman@sap.com. 

Thanks.

AGARRETT
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Debbie

My company has been using Workday's HCM system since 2014.  We have a Workday integration that runs daily that generates a file that is used to load Concur Travel/Expense profiles to SAP Concur.  I would be more than happy to discuss our process in more detail with you if you think it would be helpful.

loujanea

Hi Agarrett,

We just started this enhancement of getting profile information from Workday to SAP Concur. Would appreciate your inputs and thank you very much in advance. -Lou

kolberg

We are doing a Workday implementation now and would greatly appreciate your insights. Are you using a Workday Core Connector or other packaged connector for the integration? If so, what is it called? Or are you using an EIB integration, a Document Transformation integration or a Workday Studio integration? Any info you can provide will help, thanks!

bhaskarK
New Member - Level 1

Hi Agarrett,

It would be great if you can provide more technical detail on it as we are planning to integrate SAP concur with Workday's HCM. Would like to know if there is any built-in API to support integration between the two cloud systems. 

macjam6
New Member - Level 1

Good day, can you please provide more information the progress with your Workday connector to Concur Travel please? 

cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

We have long used Workday which feeds into Oracle Financials then imports into Concur. I've also had to do manual 320 uploads when we converted to SSO (Single sign on). Are you monitoring the import files to see what's wrong?

Techveera

SAP Concur integrations are digital connectors that offer a quick, secure, and accurate way to process expenses and post financial transactions and payments to your ERP system. Our ERP partners provide ERP integrations beyond the Concur-built integrations, such as QuickBooks, NetSuit, and SAP ICS

Dorit

Thank you, Have you experience in Delta feed Workday to Concur? Any recommendation?

mgutierrez10

Hello,

We are currently trying to go live with Concur, and one of the big difficulties that we are experiencing is the integration of the employee data from Workday to Concur.

We are using the API Concur (bulk endpoint): SAP Concur Developer Center | User Provisioning Service .

We have several errors hard to understand, the API from time to time is not connecting, and no help at all from SAP.

Good luck.

boblewis1857

SAP Concur have easy system for updating profiles.

Techveera

Workday and Concur are widely used software platforms for different purposes within human resources and expense management, respectively. Workday is often used for HR management, including payroll, benefits administration, and employee data management. Concur, on the other hand, is primarily used for travel and expense management.

Integrating Workday with Concur can be valuable for organizations to streamline expense reporting and reimbursements, as it allows for the seamless flow of employee data from Workday to Concur.

However, the specific use of Workday for the employee feed to Concur may vary depending on the setup and requirements of individual organizations. Some companies may use this integration to automatically populate employee data in Concur, making it easier for employees to submit expenses and for the finance team to manage reimbursements.

Since software usage and integrations can evolve over time, it's possible that more organizations have adopted this integration since my last update. To get the most current information on whether and how Workday is being used for the employee feed to Concur in your specific context, I recommend reaching out to your organization's IT department, HR department, or software administrators. They should be able to provide you with up-to-date information on the software systems and integrations in use at your company.Further Go through Workday HCM Course

Dorit

Thank you. 

Integrating Workday (changes only) with Concur completed. We have used the regular implementation and not API.