cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lperez-lopez
Super User
Super User

Digitized Receipts/E-Bunsho

Has anyone enabled digitized receipts for Japan, France or India? The functionality is also referred to as E-Bunsho and our Japan finance team is looking to meet/chat with a company that has enabled the functionality. They want to move from paper documents but are nervous at the same time. We have asked our Concur Support to identfy someone internally who can meet with them but no success yet.

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

Hi @Nitty @lperez-lopez @Manoj : Please refer the below document for the Configuration related to E-Bunsho. Configuration is pretty much simple and easy. Please review from page 38.

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/_Current/SG_Exp/Exp_SG_Rec_Hand_Upload_Email...

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi

We are planning to implement this for our Japan Client. Do you have any guide or plan details to proceed.

Manoj
Occasional Member - Level 1

We are planning to implement this for Japan group by 1st Sept. If any of you have implemented, please share feedback on this functionality.

Nitty
Super User
Super User

I'm also in the same boat.  @lperez-lopez @Manoj @Karthikhemadri  by now, have you implemented E-bunsho?  If so, do you have any documentation or experience that can be shared?

Noby 

@Nitty we have implemented E-bunsho in Japan. It has been successful. I will double check with the market for their updated lessons learned. 

Solution
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

Hi @Nitty @lperez-lopez @Manoj : Please refer the below document for the Configuration related to E-Bunsho. Configuration is pretty much simple and easy. Please review from page 38.

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/_Current/SG_Exp/Exp_SG_Rec_Hand_Upload_Email...

amynajjar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi - this link cannot be found. Anyone from Concur have a configuration guide to share? Thank you!

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@amynajjar Thanks for your post.  Here is a link to the Concur Expense: Receipt Handling - Digital Receipt Setup Guide

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.