cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
linhlam86
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delinquent Charges

Hello everyone,

I have 2 delinquent charges on my purchasing card, one from June and the other is from August. I tried to make a new report for these charges but the error message states that I must put them in the expense report for that statement period. But there are no statement for that period that I reported to Concur. I even tried to change the date on the new report to reflect the date on those charges but I keep on getting the same error message. Please let me know how to fix this. 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@linhlam86 unfortunately you cannot fix this. The way the system is configured is your company has defined card statement periods. For example, a statement period would be June 23 through July 22nd. The report you create for this date range is called a statement report. This statement report can only contain expenses with transaction dates that fall in this range. 

If you need to get these two charges paid for, I suggest speaking with your direct manager about how to proceed. Your company probably has a policy on how this situation should be handled, but we here on the community won't know what that is. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
linhlam86
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin for the reply,

The problem is that these 2 charges were already paid for using the company card, it just has to be approved and send in as a report which there should be no problem getting it approved. The only problem here is how do I get it on the previous statement which were either reported or wasn't even created. So you're saying there is no fix to this? 

TrezDn
New Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,

Could you tell me how to process them in Concur if we want to pay them, pls? Are they "miscellaneous" or plainly "deliquency charges" ? 

Thanks for your help,

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TrezDn without seeing your list of available expense types, I would say use Delinquency charges or whatever your company has that is similar to Late Fees.

The question for you is...were the delinquency charges due to the employee not submitting their expenses on time or because your company was late in sending payment? I ask because if it is the employee's fault, they should be responsible to pay these fees and should mark these as personal (if the system will allow it). If it was the company's fault, then no need to mark as personal.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.